I came across this scripture while surfing the internet this morning. I can’t say I read Hosea very often so it struck me as especially beautiful!
Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth. Hosea 6:3
I know that is has been so hot around here that thinking about Fall is hard to do, but it will be here before we know it! School starts in a few weeks and our summer will be memories! I am ready!! I love the Fall it is my FAVORITE time of year! I have been pinning Fall recipes and portrait ideas for weeks just hoping to make the season come faster! We will are officially starting homeschool in the Ferguson house next week! We are very excited to be in a routine!
Our Fall calendar is officially OPEN! If you are thinking about scheduling a session with us for Fall portraits and holiday gifts, now is the time, especially if you need a weekend date. Our October weekend calendar is almost full and September still has a few dates open, but those won’t last!! Make sure you have your pick on the perfect date for your session (I know how everyone wants to schedule around football games…). We also announced our Fall Mini sessions for Birmingham and Tuscaloosa. Our Sunday in Tuscaloosa only has ONE spot available and the Birmingham dates are quickly filling up! Here are the details: http://hishandsphotographs.com/2012/07/fall-mini-session-dates-birmingham-and-tuscaloosa-area/
Don’t wait to schedule your session this year! It is so easy…. just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
Also, Cory and I felt like it was time for another contest! August is special for us because both of our babies celebrate birthdays that month. We think YOU should celebrate with us! This contest will have two winners which include a session fee for FREE! I will keep it easy and all you have to do to enter our contest is to comment on the blog. Just tell us why you want a Fall session with His Hands Photographs and who would you like us to photograph. Easy Peasy!
Want another entry into the contest? Tell your friends to enter too and mention your name! Then you have another entry for yourself and your friend has an entry!!
Here is the fine print (Rules!):
1. Only 1 entry per person and only a blog comment will count as an entry. You are allowed unlimited entries based on friend referrals. NO FACEBOOK COMMENTS ALLOWED.
2. Session prize is for a session fee ($100 value) . No print credit is included. Orders from your session must be placed within two weeks of the gallery being online.
3. Session must be scheduled and taken by November 15, 2012. No exceptions.
4. Session includes your choice of family, child, high school senior, engagement, maternity, or bridal session. It does not include beach, extended family, or newborn session.
5. Session must take place in Birmingham, Hoover, or the close surrounding areas.
6. Prize is nontransferable.
7. Winners will be chosen at random on August 15th. All entries must be placed before August14th at midnight.
So now you know the rules and it is your turn to enter!! I can’t wait to see who wins!!
Here are a few of my favorites from our sessions in the last month!