We are Christmas nuts in the Ferguson house! We decorate in November… we start listening to Christmas music in October (hangs head in shame…). We can’t get enough Christmas!! This year has been great because my son is getting old enough to teach him the real reason we celebrate and he gets it! I love it!!
Our shopping is done… the gifts are wrapped… the fridge is full of yummy food and we are looking forward to family and friends filling our house this weekend. I can hardly wait! My kids are beside themselves and keep asking “can we open our gifts yet???:. We have a big celebration at our house tomorrow where we will snack on yummy appetizers and attend church. We are looking forward to the Christmas service at our new church. So many things to be grateful for this year and I want to share the love! Between now and tomorrow night, I am giving away one more gift. Leave a comment on the blog about why you love this time of year and why you want to win a portrait session. Please read the rules below!
1. Only one entry per person, per email address. No cheating… I have ways on tracking the entries. 🙂
2. Session must take place before June 1, 2011. No exceptions.
3. Session is for your immediate family only. (Up to 6 people).
4. Comments must be on this blog and not on Facebook. Facebook does not allow contests without prior approval. Facebook comments do not count.
5. Session is for a week day session, you may pay to upgrade to a weekend session for additional $25. ($100 value with a $25 print credit).
6. Winner must claim prize by December 31st or another winner will be chosen.
And because I can’t post on the blog without pictures… here are a few from our now annual tradition of “decorating” a gingerbread house. The kids really enjoyed eating the candy and were on a sugar rush for 2 days. Good stuff… 🙂